Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Photo Editing Before & After

The first photo was taken with a GoPro auto setting with a red filter
For my first edit, I cropped my brother out of the top to focus more on the turtle. I also removed all of the green to give it a more balanced look as well as adjusted the exposure
The next picture was taken with an Olympus point and shoot on auto of a rock climbing trip in Wyoming



The first thing I did was crop the enormous foreground and remove a dead tree. I also adjust the contrast of the sky to give the edge of the frame a bit more white to it while keeping to blue above the rock face. 

My last picture was taken on campus with a Droid cell phone in auto mode.
The first thing I did was brighten the snow to make it white rather than the gray color it became.

No comments:

Post a Comment